วันอังคารที่ 20 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Nichkhun @ ‘Mitsubishi Mirage’ Press Conference (Update Clips&pics)


 


 
  







[Interview] Nichkhun (2PM) revealed, “I am not a prince”. – ‘Mitsubishi Mirage’ Press Conference
pingbook : March 20th, 2012 – 6:30 PM : Nichkhun Horvejkul, a member of 2PM, has arrived in Thailand as a new presenter of the latest Eco car, Mitsubishi Mirage, by Mitsubishi Motors Corporations (Thailand). The interview that was held by the press had a friendly and fun atmosphere.
The interview is as follows:
-Your feelings to come back to Thailand again
After shooting the advertisement not long ago, I had a chance to come back again. I feel very welcoming and am having a lot of fun.
-Your feelings after being chosen to be the presenter
I am delighted and proud because this is my first role as a presenter for a car. It is an Eco car, easy to drive, oil consumption, and reduces global warming. It is like, if you drive a good car, then you are also a good person who helps to make the Earth a better place to live in. It is suitable for teenagers who have thoughtful minds. Teenagers who do not think about how expensive the car is, but think about the effectiveness, the comfortableness, and the Eco-friendliness.
-Mirage is just like a teenager who can help make the Earth a better place to live in. Nichkhun is also like that, right?
Very similar to that (laughs)
-Two weeks ago, you came to Thailand to shoot an advertisement. What was the atmosphere like?
If you look at the advertisement, there are scenes where I am at the beach, playing basketball with my friends, shopping, but everything was done by computer graphics. This is mainly because my time was restricted to only one day, and having to go to all the locations set, using the computer graphics was the best option. It is unfortunate that I could not actually go to the beach, but the atmosphere was very different from what I have experienced before. I have never experienced shooting like this before. The shooting techniques of the director was quite different from what I have shot before. When I saw the real work, I was quite shock also because I did not know that it would turn out like this. I felt very excited.
-Your dream car
Firstly, I have to look at the oil. How much oil does it consume? When I was young, the oil price was only 20 baths or something, and because the oil price is very expensive nowadays, I have to consider this as the top priority. I like cars that can run for a long time per liters. Moreover, with the global warming, I hear news about this and that, and it makes me feel sad. This car is a good car because it is an Eco car, and can run for 22 Kilometers per liter. A lot of cars nowadays, can only run for 10 Kilometers or more, which makes this car most suitable for me. The car also have a full set audio surround system. This car looks small, right? But the car trunk is very wide. You can fit a lot of things in there. I though the car would be too small for me at first, but it turned out to be very comfortable. 

 

-Did you drive when you were in Korea?

They only drove for me (laughs)


-If you can take this car to Korea, where will you drive to?

I want to drive to Busan because I like the beach, and I have friends in my group who are from Pusan as well. I want to eat sushi. I want to go to the beach. I think it will be quite fun.


-Who will you go with?

I will go with the members in my group. It is better not to point out any names (laughs). Taking my friends back home will be nice, because they obviously miss their parents (laughs)


-Nichkhun is very close with the members in the group. I heard there are nicknames.

Each of us has our own nickname, but my nickname is grandpa. I am not strict, but I like to tell them to go to bed early and wake them them up. I also go to bed early. They say that I am old because I like to wake up early, just like grandpas. I am the haraboji (laughs). I like to think things as dads do. I am conservative. When eating, I like to focus on healthy things. I also do not like loud noises, like when they are making noises in the dorm, I then remind them that the lower floor can hear us. Something like this.


-Nichkhun works a lot: Films and presenters. Working hard like this, how do relieve stress?

When I relax, I listen to the music and such. The fans in Thailand sent me DVDs on Thai films, and so I transferred them on the tablet and watched them. Not long ago, I watched Mic Standing 9, it was a great way to relieve stress. I am not sure if I can practice my Thai from Note (Comedian), but it was fun (laughs).

I there is Mic Standing 10 then I really want to watch it, but I do not have time to come to Thailand. I will be thankful if the fans will be kind and send it to me again.  



 

-If you own a Mitsubishi car, who will you choose to be the first one to sit on it?

I will choose parents. That is the safest (laughs). My grandmother and aunt can also come as well. Since I was young, my parents would always drove for me, and I am actually own a car, I want to drive for them also. We can go to the beach, to Hua Hin. I like the beach. It is peaceful. A little bit noisy because of the waves, but hearing it makes me happy.


-If you can invite your 2PM friends to come along, where will you take them to in Thailand?

I will take them to Phuket. My friends are always saying about wanting to go to Phuket. Like when I showed them my advertisement from TAT which was shot in Phuket, they really liked them. I think everyone in the world loves Phuket. I told my friends that Thailand has other beautiful places, and that I would take them one day. I would take them one day (repeats and laughs).


-What will you guys do?

Scuba diving and look at the fish. Korea is quite cold, and so we are afraid to go into the water because it is cold. If my friends come, I will definitely take them scuba diving. (Have you done it before?) I have. It was really beautiful.


-You have many Thai fans and they all love you very much. If you can take them to Korea, where will you take them to?

My fans will not like going to crowded places. They will want to go to quiet places with me (laughs). So I will take them to Hun River. There are many public parks nearby where people can just come to exercise. Also, under the bridge, there is a very pretty public park. It will be an unforgettable experience since a lot of couples go there (laughs)



 

-Both Thailand and Korea admire you as the perfect prince, both in and out. How do you feel about that?

That makes me shy (laughs). That is not true. I am not a prince. I am just a normal boy who works hard and focuses on what I do to make the people around me happy. I am a normal human-being who can make mistakes, and try to learn from that. I am trying my best, and I have to thank everyone who had made me who I am today.


-What do you want to say to the fans?
The fans could not come into the press conference today, so we could not meet. But we will surely get to meet next time, because I am coming back next week. For the Korean fans, we will meet tomorrow (laughs).


-If you compare your life to a car, where will your destination be for this year?

That is a hard question (laughs). Where should I start? From Bangkok? (laughs) I am driving a car at the moment, that means I have already started the engine, and the oil was not enough, I will have to fill the oil first. It is like I have to fill every moment with good experiences. Moreover, I have advertisements and film being shown in Thailand in this year, and that is only my first step to being an actor. Everytime someone asks me this question, I always say it is just the beginning. I will get to experience a lot more things. Everyday is a new beginning of a new day (laughs).

Interview by Pingbook News (http://www.pingbook.com/news


 
[บทสัมภาษณ์] นิชคุณ (2PM) เผย ‘ผมไม่ใช่เจ้าชาย ผมเป็นผู้ชายธรรมดาที่ตั้งใจทำทุกอย่างให้ดีที่สุด’ ในงานเปิดตัวรถอีโคคาร์ ‘Mitsubishi Mirage’
pingbook : 20 มีนาคม 2555 เวลา 18.30 น. คุณ-นิชคุณ หรเวชกุล (Nichkhun) สมาชิกวง 2PM ลัดฟ้าเยือนไทยในมาดของพรีเซ็นเตอร์รถยนต์อีโคคาร์รุ่นล่าสุด มิตซูบิชิ มิราจ (Mitsubishi Mirage) โดย บริษัท มิตซูบิชิ มอเตอร์ส (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด พร้อมเปิดห้องให้สัมภาษณ์สื่อมวลชนชาวไทยท่ามกลางบรรยากาศที่เป็นกันเองและ สนุกสนานเป็นอย่างมาก
ต่อไปนี้เป็นบทสัมภาษณ์

-ความรู้สึกที่ได้กลับมาเมืองไทยอีกครั้ง

หลังจากกลับมาถ่ายโฆษณาไปเมื่อไม่นานมานี้ ผมก็ได้กลับมาอีกครั้งใกล้ๆกันเลยครับ ก็ดีครับสนุกอบอุ่นครับ


-ความรู้สึกหลังได้รับเลือกให้เป็นพรีเซ็นเตอร์

ดีใจและภูมืใจครับที่ได้เป็นพรีเซ็นเตอร์ครั้งแรกของคุณ เป็นอีโคคาร์ ขับง่าย สะดวกสบาย ประหยัดน้ำมัน ลดโลกร้อน เหมือนว่าถ้าได้ขับรถดีก็เป็นคนดีช่วยโลกไปด้วยครับ คือเป็นอะไรที่เป็นแบบวัยรุ่นความคิดดีน่ะครับ ไม่ใช่จะเอาแต่รถแพงๆ แต่เป็นรถที่ใช้ดีด้วย กว้างใหญ่ด้วย แล้วที่สำคัญช่วยโลกเราด้วยครับ


-เหมือนเป็นวัยรุ่นที่จะช่วยสร้างโลกของเราให้ดีขึ้น เหมือนน้องคุณอะไรแบบนี้ใช่ไหม

ใกล้ๆกันมั้งครับ (หัวเราะ)


-เมื่อสองสัปดาห์ก่อนมาเมืองไทยถ่ายโฆษณาของมิราจด้วย บรรยากาศเป็นยังไงบ้าง

ถ้าดูในโฆษณาก็จะมีฉากที่คุณไปทะเล เล่นบาสกับเพื่อนๆ ไปช้อปปิ้ง คือทุกอย่างเป็นซีจีหมดเลยครับ เพราะว่าคุณมีเวลาจำกัดถ่ายได้วันเดียวเอง ก็ต้องไปตามโลเคชั่นที่เซ็ตเอาไว้แล้ว ทุกอย่างใส่ซีจีหมดเลยครับ เสียดายที่ไม่ได้ไปทะเลจริงๆ แต่ก็เป็นอีกบรรยากาศนึงครับ การได้ถ่ายทำแบบนี้คุณไม่เคยเจอมาก่อนครับ เทคนิคการถ่ายทำของพี่ ผกก. ก็จะค่อนข้างแตกต่างจากที่คุณเคยถ่ายมาก่อนด้วย เวลาเห็นงานจริงก็ตกใจเหมือนกันครับ ว่ามันออกมาได้อย่างนี้เลยเหรอ ก็รู้สึกตื่นเต้นครับ


-รถยนต์ในฝันของน้องคุณ

ก่อนอื่นดูที่น้ำมันก่อนเลยครับ ว่าใช้ได้กี่กิโลลิตร สมัยคุณเด็กๆตอนนั้นน้ำมันยี่สิบกว่าบาทเองครับ เพราะตอนนี้น้ำมันแพงก็เลยต้องดูตรงนี้เป็นหลักเลยครับ ชอบรถที่วิ่งได้เยอะๆต่อลิตรครับ แล้วช่วงนี้ก็มีเรื่องโลกร้อนด้วย มีข่าวนู่นนี่ออกมาเห็นก็เศร้าใจครับ รถคันนี้ก็ดีครับเป็นอิโคคาร์วิ่งได้ 22 กิโลเมตรต่อลิตร เดียวนี้รถส่วนใหญ่วิ่งได้สิบกว่าโลกต่อลิตรเองครับ ทำให้คันนี้น่าจะเหมาะกับคุณมากที่สุด ในรถก็มีระบบบันเทิงเต็มรูปแบบด้วยครับ แล้วก็ดูเหมือนจะเล็กๆใช่ไหมครับ แต่ท้ายกว้างมากใส่ของได้เพียบเลยครับ ตอนแรกคิดว่าหัวจะติดเหมือนกัน แต่พอนั่งจริงๆสบายมากเลยครับ



-ตอนอยู่เกาหลีขับรถบ้างหรือเปล่า

มีแต่รถที่เขาขับให้ครับ (หัวเราะ)


-ถ้าให้เอารถคันนี้ไปเกาหลีจะขับไปเที่ยวที่ไหน

อยากไปพูซานครับเพราะว่าคุณชอบทะเล แล้วเพื่อนๆในวงก็มีคนนึงมาจากพูซานด้วยครับ อยากกินปลาดิบ อยากเที่ยวทะเล คิดว่าน่าจะสนุกนะครับ


-คุณจะไปกับใคร

ไปกับเพื่อนๆในวงดีครับ ไม่สร้างข่าวดีกว่า (หัวเราะ) พาเพื่อนกลับบ้านจะดีกว่านะครับ เพราะว่าเพื่อนๆคิดถึงพ่อแม่ไงครับ (หัวเราะ)


-นิชคุณสนิทกับเพื่อนๆในวงมาก ได้ยินว่ามีฉายาด้วย

แต่ละคนก็จะมีฉายาเป็นของตัวเองครับ แต่ผมฉายาคือคุณปู่ครับ คือไม่ถึงกับดุ แต่ชอบบอกให้เขานอนเร็วๆ ปลุกเขาให้ตื่น คุณจะนอนเร็วครับ เขาจะหาว่าคุณแก่ ชอบนอนเร็วตื่นเช้า ก็เหมือนคุณปู่ครับ เป็นฮาราบอจีเลยครับ (หัวเราะ) คุณจะคิดอะไรแบบตามคุณพ่อน่ะครับ เป็นคนหัวเก่าน่ะครับ เวลาทานอาหารก็จะเน้นของที่มีประโยชน์ ไม่ชอบเสียงดังครับ อย่างเวลาพวกเขาทำเสียงอยู่ในหอพัก ผมก็จะออกไปเตือนว่าเดี๋ยวชั้นล่างจะว่าเอา อะไรแบบนี้ครับ


-น้องคุณทำงานเยอะมากไม่ว่าจะเป็นภาพยนตร์ พรีเซ็นเตอร์ งานหนักแบบนี้คลายเครียดอย่างไร

พักผ่อนก็ฟังเพลงดูหนังอะไรประมาณนี้ครับ อย่างแฟนคลับคนไทยก็จะส่ง DVD หนังไทยมาให้ดู คุณก็จะโหลดลงแท็บเล็ตไว้ดูครับ ล่าสุดได้เดี่ยวเก้ามาก็ดูคลายเครียดดีครับ ไม่แน่ว่าจะฝึกภาษาไทยจากพี่โน้ตดีหรือเปล่า แต่ก็สนุกดีครับ (หัวเราะ)

-ถ้ามีเดี่ยวสิบล่ะ 
อยากดูมากเลยครับ แต่ก็ไม่มีเวลากลับมาครับ ก็ขอบคุณถ้าแฟนๆจะส่งมาให้ดูอีกนะครับ


-ถ้ามีรถมิตซูบิชิจะให้ใครนั่งเป็นคนแรก

คุณพ่อคุณแม่ดีกว่าครับ เซฟสุดครับ (หัวเราะ) คุณยาย คุณน้าก็มาด้วยนะครับ คือตั้งแต่เด็กๆพ่อแม่ขับรถให้คุณนั่งตลอด ถ้ามีรถคันแรกอยากขับให้ท่านนั่งบ้าง ไปทะเลกัน ไปหัวหิน ชอบทะเลครับมันสงบ หนวกหูนิดนึง คือเสียงคลื่นน่ะครับ ฟังแล้วสบายใจดีครับ


-ถ้าชวนเพื่อนๆ 2PM นั่งรถ จะพาไปที่ไหนในเมืองไทย

ภูเก็ตครับ เพื่อนๆบ่นตลอดเลยว่าทำไมไม่พาไปภูเก็ต คือตอนคุณเอาโฆษณาของตัวเอง ททท ไปอวดเพื่อนๆพวกเขาชอบมากเลยครับ คุณว่าคนทั้งโลกชอบภูเก็ตนะครับ ผมบอกเพื่อนๆว่าเมืองไทยมีที่สวยๆเยอะเลย ไว้ว่าจะพาไปครับ ไว้ว่าจะพาไปนะครับ (ย้ำ พร้อมหัวเราะ)


-พาไปทำอะไร

ดำน้ำครับ ดูปลา คือเกาหลีค่อนข้างเย็นครับ ไม่กล้าลง มันหนาวอะครับ ถ้าเพื่อนๆมาผมจะพาดำน้ำเลยครับ (เคยไปมาหรือยัง) ไปมาแล้วครับ สวยมากจริงๆครับ


-แฟนคลับชาวไทยเยอะมากและทุกคนรักคุณมาก ถ้าให้พาแฟนๆไปเกาหลีจะพาไปไหน

แฟนคลับคุณคงไม่อยากไปที่คนเยอะๆ คงอยากไปที่เงียบๆกับคุณน่ะครับ (หัวเราะ) งั้นพาไปเที่ยวแม่น้ำฮันละกันครับ ข้างๆจะมีพวกสวนสาธารณะที่คนจะมาเดินเล่นวิ่งออกกำลังกาย ข้างใต้สะพานจะมีสวนสาธารณะสวยมากเลยครับ น่าจะประทับใจดีครับ จะเห็นคู่รักไปกันเยอะครับ (หัวเราะ)



-ทั้งไทยและเกาหลีต่างยกย่องคุณให้เป็นเจ้าชายสมบูรณ์แบบไร้ที่ติทั้งภายนอกและภายใน รู้สึกอย่างไรบ้าง

เขินนะครับ (หัวเราะ) ไม่จริงเลยครับ ไม่ใช่เจ้าชายอะไรเลย เป็นเด็กผู้ชายธรรมดาคนนึงครับที่พยายามใส่ใจในสิ่งที่คุณทำ ต่อคนรอบข้าง คุณก็เป็นมนุษย์คนนึงที่มีอะไรผิดพลาดบ้าง แต่พยายามรักษาน้ำใจคนรอบข้าง พยายามทำให้ดีที่สุด และต้องขอบคุณคนที่ทำให้เรามาถึงจุดนี้ได้ด้วยครับ


-อยากบอกอะไรกับแฟนคลับ

วันนี้แฟนๆไม่ได้เข้ามาในงานแถลงข่าวด้วยก็อดเจอกันนิดนึง คราวหน้าคงได้เจอกันเพราะว่าอาทิตย์หน้ามาอีกครับ ส่วนแฟนๆเกาหลีพรุ่งนี้คงได้เจอกันน่ะครับ (หัวเราะ)


-ถ้าเปรียบชีวิตคุณเหมือนรถหนึ่งคัน ในปีนี้รถคันนี้จุดหมายปลายทางจะไปที่ไหน

คำถามยากนะครับ (หัวเราะ) เริ่มจากไหนดีครับ จากกรุงเทพหรือเปล่าครับ (หัวเราะ) ถ้าคุณขับรถคันนึงอยู่คือตอนนี้สตาร์ทแล้วนะครับ ตอนนี้น้ำมันยังไม่พอ เติมน้ำมันก่อนเลยครับ ก็ปีนี้ยังมีคนต้องการอยู่ก็พยายามเก็บประสบการณ์ตรงนั้นให้มากที่สุด แล้วในปีนี้ก็จะมีโฆษณาในเมืองไทยให้แฟนๆได้เห็นกัน แล้วจะมีหนังด้วยครับ เหมือนเป็นก้าวแรกของคุณที่อยากเป็นนักแสดงอะไรแบบนี้ครับ คือทุกครั้งที่ได้คำถามแบบนี้คุณจะตอบว่าคุณเพิ่งเริ่มต้นครับ เหมือนยังต้องเจออะไรอีกเยอะครับ ทุกวันคือจุดเริ่มต้นของวันต่อไปมากกว่าครับ (ยิ้ม)

บทสัมภาษณ์โดย Pingbook News (http://www.pingbook.com/news





 










 



0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul (닉쿤) (นิชคุณ)

Jang Wooyoung - 장우영

Lee Junho, 이준호

Ock Taec Yeon - 옥택연

Kim Junsu (김준수)

Hwang Chansung - 황찬성